Visitor Information44-Acre Park showcasing the history of Fairbanks
* Museums * Shopping * Dining * Activities *
PIONEER PARK HOURS and FEES
- The park is OPEN year round, 7 days a week. CLOSED 12AM - 5AM except registered RV guests and scheduled events.
- No general admission fee.
- Restrooms available (Porta-potties in the winter).
- Dogs are welcome year round if on a leash and under control. Poop baggies and dog-pot dump stations are provided so please be a considerate dog owner and clean up after your pet.
- ADA friendly. Most of the park is completely wheel chair accessible.
- Some facilities are available to rent for public or private events.
- ATM on site.
- OPEN Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend - Daily 12Noon to 8:00 pm
- Some attractions charge a small FEE or accept donations.
- Horseshoes, volley balls and bocce balls available in the summer. Check them out from the Information Booth at the front gate.
- Bear Gallery OPEN 12noon to 6pm, Tuesday thru Saturday. There is no admission charge.
- Concessions are CLOSED Labor Day thru Memorial Day.
- Some attractions and museums may be OPEN for limited hours during the shoulder seasons. Please check with the individual vendor or museum for details.
- Dance Hall schedules events year round.
PARK OFFICE Hours
- Monday thru Friday, 8am - 5pm.
- Monday thru Friday, 8am-12noon and 1pm - 5pm.